I’m a creative problem solver, which stems from my genuine curiosity to seek answers to questions that begin with why. I’m also a former marketer, so naturally, I strive to connect my design choices to data whether qualitative or quantitative.
I currently design complex B2B and B2C products in an agile environment at AT&T. Over the past couple of years, I've also done design work for a boutique agency, Mutual Mobile, and the federal government. I also have a UX Certification from the Nielsen Norman Group and some familiarity with front-end web development.
In my spare time, I enjoy wandering through new cities, discovering new music, listening to podcasts, and dabbling in metalwork for jewelry.
Et quidem se ipsam per se esse ratione neque quam ob aliquam quaerat voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium totam rem voluptas sit amet consectetur
Brands I've worked with
AT&T — Austin, Texas
• Work closely with user researchers to identify and support critical opportunities for user interviews, prototype testing, and ethnographic field studies
• Partner with business groups to advocate for user needs during requirements discussions
Mutual Mobile — Austin, Texas
• Built and maintained app maps, user flows, interaction notes, and other design artifacts
• Collaborated with clients, visual designers, product managers, and developers to formalize ideas
Nobils — Washington, DC
• Maintained the UX checklist and UI style guide for all UI components for seven products
• Planned and facilitated in-person as well as remote usability test sessions